martes, 6 de octubre de 2009

Death Note (sound track) - Alumina

Death Note (sound track) - Alumina

Musica gratis online

- www.Musica4all.com
Click aqui para escuchar Death Note (sound track) - Alumina

A momentary sparkle twinkles within the flowing time
I'm a Believer who can keep walking so to engrave into this world's memories

I had a dream that no one else could have
And I threw away everything that I didn't need
Thoughts that I can't surrender dwell in my chest

Even if I'm still in the rift between reality and ideals
And my feet are bound by shackles of sacrifice
My overflowing impulse isn't fully repressed
Because I have a heart that yearns powerfully

"Pretense" "Fear" "Facade" "Grief"
I won't be weak enough
To be apprehended by the various negative things
I'm a trickster who doesn't know loneliness

The groups of buildings that pierce the night sky
I look up at the sky in which stars are such are invisible
And ask myself, "Won't I be lost?"

Things like being smeared by those who overflow in this entire city
Or being infatuated won't happen to me
Because at the end of the road that connects to tomorrow
I want to see something that'll grab onto my hand

I close my eyes and it surfaces in my sea of consciousness
The moment when I'll get the ideal that I'd pictured

To merely be accepted by this world and rot away
For as long as you "live" is equal to being stupid
Go toward that which no one else can have-
The crystal known as "my oneself"

Piercing through the whitewash
Will turn into the fact someday
I want to keep believing in it stubbornly
It's just my faith. The absolute truth.

A momentary sparkle twinkles within the flowing time
I'm a Believer who can keep walking so to engrave into this world's memories


Escuchar cancion Death Note (sound track) - Alumina

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario